Jumat, 12 Oktober 2012

Pokemon GBC Hacking opened

Welcome to the world of Pokemon GBC Hacking blogsite !! :)
This is my first blogger, so first of all I want to introducing my self
My name is Putra Pratama, but in Skeetendo my name is Hacker, I was born in Batam, at 30-05-1996.
I'am 17 years old, and I'am still school in Senior High School 1 my hobbies are Playing hacking ROMs, playing Playstation game likes: "Twisted Metal" the car destruction, shooy, drive, killing someone :D
Yeaah., I'am so like it! Because I'am a Twisted Metal fan from Twisted Metal 1, 2, 3, 4, Small Brawl, Black, Head-on, and the newest version in PS 3.,then I like playing dodge ball, basket ball, caramball, bicycling, jogging, swimming (but I don't like Playing football), Making computer virus and find newthing to remove new virus which update everyday/month/year.,but I like to Hacking Pokemon GBC too much..
btw, I like to study English leangue, because I want to go outcountry :) and like to learn about Visual basic, because I wanna be Programmer ( or Hacker ?).
In this site you can enjoy to download GSC hacking tools, that include all of program tools for hacking and sometimes if I make Pokemon hack rom you can download it too.. :)
Everything is free!!!

2 komentar:

  1. Hey muhammad putra can you make walkthrough to use
    -AGIXP-for edit poke sprite
    -Hack-O-Matic- for edit something
    -TLP11- for edit graphic
    -Goldfinger- Hex editor
    -Translhextion- Hex editor
    -Starter Editor- for edit your starter pokemon :)
    -Goldmap 1.7- for editing map
    I'm new in gbc hack so I don't understand how to use it,and sorry my english not good

    BalasHapus